Are you ready to join a fast growing start-up aiming to disrupt the 1 trillion dollar health insurance ecosystem? We're looking to bring together an amazing team of tech professionals, data scientists and benefits specialists with the drive to deliver a superior benefits experience to our clients.
Lumity's proprietary data model drives it's unique benefits platform to customize health plan and benefits recommendations, resulting in simplified benefits for our customers nationwide. Because of us, employers and employees can now collaborate on health plan decisions using actionable insights powered by our predictive algorithms - saving money and improving benefits at the same time.
Apply today to be a part of a team that models Professionalism, promotes Accountability, puts our Customers first and exemplifies the notion of Transparency. This is our P | A | C | T with our employees and our clients.
The Sales Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the Sales organization. This will be achieved through the development of local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas.
The Sales Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
Primary Objectives of the Sales Recruiter:
- Develop and execute recruiting plans.
- Creatively source candidates through networking with industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees.
- Develop and track measurable metrics of the recruiting and hiring process so that the processes are transparent and measurable.
- Set continuous improvement goals.
- Administrative duties and record keeping.
Develop and Execute Recruiting Plans:
- Work with hiring managers on recruiting planning meetings.
- Create job descriptions.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Post openings in online venues, newspaper classifieds, with professional organizations and in other position appropriate venues.
- Utilized the internet for appropriate sources.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, as assigned. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Experience with recruiting, sales recruiting a plus.
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Windows and G-Suite environments.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
- Ability to travel for recruitment meetings, college visits, and career fairs and maintain a flexible work schedule.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Education and Experience:
- A bachelor's degree is required.
- Three to five years of recruiting experience required; one to two years of sales recruiting experience preferred.