Are you ready to join a fast growing start-up aiming to disrupt the 1 trillion dollar health insurance / employee benefits ecosystem? We're looking to bring together an amazing team of tech professionals, data scientists and benefits specialists with the drive to deliver a superior benefits experience to our clients.
Lumity's proprietary data model drives it's unique benefits platform to customize health plan and benefits recommendations, resulting in simplified benefits for our customers nationwide. Because of us, employers and employees can now collaborate on health plan decisions using actionable insights powered by our predictive algorithms - saving money and improving benefits at the same time.
Apply today to be a part of a team that models Professionalism, promotes Accountability, puts our Customers first and exemplifies the notion of Transparency. This is our P | A | C | T with our employees and our clients.
Help reimagine the benefits experience for employers and their employees. While much of the health insurance industry is marred by complexity and misinformation, you are excited to simplify and streamline it so companies and their employees can make the right choices for themselves and their families.
- Define requirements for client integrations with our integration partners
- Manage new client handoffs from our implementation team into Lumity's system
- Manage client integrations both internally with engineering and externally with clients
- Provide reports, visibility, and metric on ongoing integrations across all our partners and clients
- Design and scale our platform data ingestion processes with other data partners and vendors
- Be the ‘go-to’ person across cross-functional teams (Product, Engineering, Legal, Marketing, Finance, et al) by managing effective communication with external and internal partners
- Partner with product managers and engineers to define scope and execution milestones
- Engage and energize project teams to achieve aggressive goals
- Develop domain knowledge with a thorough understanding of technical implementation at the architectural level in order to be able to navigate ambiguity and propose alternatives when necessary
- 4-5 years of partner integration experience, preferably with HCM, HRIS, Payroll, and Benefits systems
- 3-5 years managing client onboardings
- Ability to meet deadlines and build process and bring stakeholders together to resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Be client / customer driven
- Project management / program management expertise
- Strong technical, analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to understand designs, challenges and risks in order to provide timely recommendations and drive decisions
- Familiarity with Agile and Waterfall methodologies with the flexibility to apply them where best suited
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to be able to influentially drive alignment among stakeholders while ensuring execution accountability across teams
Learn more about us on our:
Company Website: https://lumity.com/
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/company/lumity-inc-