Are you ready to join a fast growing start-up aiming to disrupt the 1 trillion dollar health insurance ecosystem? We're looking to bring together an amazing team of tech professionals, data scientists and benefits specialists with the drive to deliver a superior benefits experience to our clients.
Lumity's proprietary data model drives it's unique benefits platform to customize health plan and benefits recommendations, resulting in simplified benefits for our customers nationwide. Because of us, employers and employees can now collaborate on health plan decisions using actionable insights powered by our predictive algorithms - saving money and improving benefits at the same time.
Apply today to be a part of a team that models Professionalism, promotes Accountability, puts our Customers first and exemplifies the notion of Transparency. This is our P | A | C | T with our employees and our clients.
Reports directly to the VP of Marketing. It involves significant cross-functional interaction with Product Management, Sales, Benefits Consulting and Account Management.
Based on a strong understanding of enterprise-class HR technology and Benefits, competition and a proven ability to deliver results in cross-functional environments, the position is responsible for defining and executing Lumity's solutions marketing strategy and programs to help achieve revenue objectives.
This includes product positioning, benefits and solution strategies, definition and creation of sales tools and working cross-functionally to initiate and drive innovative and integrated marketing programs aimed at increasing our revenue and market share.
- Create, drive and execute the marketing strategy for Lumity's enterprise benefit solutions.
- Maintain and exhibit a deep knowledge of the target market and how the product and solutions fit for each persona.
- Develop go-to-market plans for Lumity's solution with a focus on the integration with business and product requirements
- Stay up-to-date on key competitor capabilities that the managed products and solutions will have to beat or match in our market segments.
- Identify and articulate differentiated and compelling value propositions based on proof points for the end user
- Sales enablement through development of persuasive collateral, effective training material and support webcasts, seminars, websites and other customer facing assets that has a high positive brand impact
- Provide outbound marketing execution in support of the sales effort to drive generation of qualified leads and sales pipeline.
- Develop and deliver training of Lumity's sales force
- Conduct primary and secondary research on market trends, technology adoption, and key business/industry use-cases and requirements.
Critical Skills Needed for the Job
Work is often complex and deadline driven, and the successful individual must be able to balance multiple important and urgent deliverables with a longer term view.
Must have a drive to achieve results that make a difference for the business.
- Knowledge and experience of HR Technology, Corporate Benefits, Health Technology ecosystem.
- Minimum 7-10 years outbound product and solutions marketing
- Excellent communication and writing skills with the ability to effectively present to both business and technical audiences
- Proven success in a fast-paced, matrixed work environment and ability to thrive in a dynamic, rapidly changing and highly competitive industry.
- Leadership - ability to grow and develop quickly to build and enrich relationships with peers across the organization.
- Must have a thorough understanding of competitive products and marketing strategies, and be able to differentiate Lumity products from the competitive offerings
- Strong presentation skills and be able to engage with and hold the attention of an audience
- Creativity and ability to think outside the box or laterally, in resolving problems and exploiting market opportunities.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to create high quality content with strong visual impact and powerful presentations
- Strong analytical skills and passion for interpreting and translating quantitative and qualitative data into consumer insights.
- Excellent organizational, presentation and writing skills and ability to successfully interact across functions and at all levels of an organization
- BA/BS required, MBA strongly preferred
- Bay Area based candidates a must
Learn more about us on our:
Company Website: https://lumity.com/
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/
AngelList Profile: https://angel.co/